Baby Iralyn!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update.

Hmmm, It's been a long 9 months and I'm finally reaching my due date very shortly. I get Braxton Hicks contractions all the time and I'm very uncomfortable. I'm pretty ticked my parents aren't gonna be here for Iralyn's birth, they planned a trip to the Bahamas the week of my due date. UGH, oh well I'll have Amanda, Tasia, Devyn, Kara and Madi with me. Chlo and Jessa won't be there since Jessa just moved to Texas and Chloe will be having Bentley around the same time. She'll be able to visit though, so I'm happy about that. 

I just had a baby shower a few weeks ago and it was really fun, all my friends in Tennessee came and we had a blast with all the games and what not. Iralyn got a whole bunch of new clothes and toys and her Nana got her a Juicy Couture sweat suit which is my favorite gift lol. My mom also bought me a brand new iPhone so I can face chat with her while she's in Bahamas and we can video tape the birth and she can see Iralyn first hand. So, YAY MOMMY. 


I was looking extra big in these pictures lol. I just got my maternity pictures back and they look AWESOME so here's a sneak peek of my maternity life haha.  

2 comments:

  1. Awww, look how big you are!
    And your maternity picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Look at you! We are both ready to get our bubbas out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.