15 year old, expecting a baby girl....nothing too special ya knowww (:
Aww! Your baby girl is going to be so lucky with you guys as great parents :)
Thank You Abby! (:
It's true! I am so jealous! I can't wait for Iralyn to get here! I know that she is going to be as pretty as her mommy! I just know it!
I'm SO excited for you Stell! Abby's right she IS gonna be just as beautiful as you (:
Abby, Thank you. I'm SO ready for my little angel to get here. Tasia, Thanks babe. I'm excited to I can't wait to meet little Jaxson
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Aww! Your baby girl is going to be so lucky with you guys as great parents :)
ReplyDeleteThank You Abby! (:
ReplyDeleteIt's true! I am so jealous! I can't wait for Iralyn to get here! I know that she is going to be as pretty as her mommy! I just know it!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited for you Stell!
ReplyDeleteAbby's right she IS gonna be just as beautiful as you (:
Abby, Thank you. I'm SO ready for my little angel to get here.
ReplyDeleteTasia, Thanks babe. I'm excited to I can't wait to meet little Jaxson